3rd Annual London Fundraising Event
3rd Annual London Fundraising Reception
Saturday, 10 October 2015, 7.30pm – 1:30am
24 Endell Street, London WC2H 9HQ
Presented by: Marjaneh Halati, Founder and President of OMID Foundation
Please join us for an enjoyable Saturday evening as you show your commitment to making a difference in the lives of disadvantaged young Iranian women under the care of the OMID Foundation. You will be greeted with a glass of Champagne and served delicious food and drinks while enjoying an exceptional performance of live entertainment. The programme also includes a silent auction and a brief presentation. All proceeds benefit the OMID Foundation.
This fanstastic evening will be as follows:
19:30-21:20 ~ Reception and live music by SARA OSCHLAG DUO
21:20-22:00 ~ Marjaneh Halati to speak on behalf of OMID and the future of the charity followed by guest speaker, Author, Historian and Expert on the Women’s Movement in Iran, Nina Ansary
22:00-22:30 ~ Pledges for OMID projects and live auction of our MAGIC CARPET
22:30-22:40 ~ Live music by HICHKAS
22:40-01:30 ~ Music and dance with DJ REZA EFTEKHARI
ORDER ADMISSION PASSES
We are asking for donations of £120/person for admission passes in lieu of buying admission tickets. CLICK HERE to make a donation for the number of persons who will be attending
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR
Choose one of the three sponsorship levels below or make a sponsorship donation for an amount of your own choosing by CLICKING HERE.
Platinum Sponsor (£2,500+):
• Distribution of sponsor’s marketing materials at the event. Announcement of the sponsorship in the speeches of Marjaneh Halati, Founder and President of OMID, the event coordinator, and on numerous other occasions throughout the function.
• Coverage of the sponsorship in OMID’s newsletter which is distributed to more than 40,000 individuals
• Eight (8) admission passes to the event.
Gold Sponsor (£1,200+):
• Announcement of the sponsorship in the speeches of Marjaneh Halati, Founder and President of OMID, the event coordinator, and on numerous other occasions throughout the function.
• Coverage of the sponsorship in OMID’s newsletter which goes out to more than 40,000 individuals
• Four (4) admission passes to the event.
Silver Sponsor (£600 +):
• Announcement of the sponsorship in the event coordinator’s speech
• Two (2) admission passes to the event.
UNABLE TO ATTEND? Please consider donating to OMID Foundation: