You can raise funds and awareness for OMID and spread the word about OMID’s work and campaigns by downloading and sharing the following marketing materials to use on your social media pages, or to print and use at your own fundraising events.
Anything Is Possible – ready to go social media materials
At OMID we believe that anything is possible for the young women in our care. We recently promoted this through social media after 12 young women from OMID took part in Iran’s first 10K race for women. Why not download and share these social media campaign images yourself too with the link to this news story?
Download our Anything Is Possible Facebook cover photo (as seen below).
Download our Anything is Possible social media post photo (below).
Don’t forget to tag us and use the hash-tag #AnythingIsPossible when you post too!
Please also consult our downloadable social media guidelines (see the link below).
Templates, Guidelines and Photos
Please do use the following resources for designing your flyers, posters and invitations to help you promote your event.
You can visit our library of images, logos, documents and guidelines, via this link. This includes downloadable flyer examples and templates, a selection of photos, key texts and useful links, as well as best practice guidelines for logo and color usage.
- The photo folder is displayed alphabetically.
- The logo folder contains all official logos (see below also).
- The document folder contains useful templates, text, links and sample flyers.
- The guidelines folder contains best practice notes for logos, social media and making videos.
OMID Foundation Logo
If you also need to use the OMID logo to brand your fundraising materials please do so with the following logos and guidelines:
- For all printed materials, please use this logo
- For social media or digital placement, please use this brand icon
- Our logo represents our brand identity, and we want to honor it! Please do not manipulate or stretch our logo, or change the Purple and Yellow colour settings. Full instructions can be found here under Guidelines.
The Glass House
OMID is featured in a documentary called the ‘Glass House’ filmed by Hamid Rahmanian and produced by Melissa Hibbard. Supporters host screenings of the film across the world to raise awareness of OMID and our work. We find it to be a powerful way of showing people what we do and also telling the stories of the girls. For more information about how to host a screening and for clips and articles about this documentary please and the resources to use please click here.
You can also follow us and like our social media pages. Please click here or the Connect With Us buttons below for fast links.
If you have any questions or experience any problems with any downloads from the is page please email email@example.com
Thank you for your kind support.