We rely on your donations to provide better futures for abused, neglected and disadvantaged young women in Iran.
Your donations go directly to funding our work in Tehran, which combines education and training with valuing and nurturing the voices, hearts and minds of these vulnerable young women. With your help we can transform their lives.
How your donation will help
OMID provides practical as well as emotional support to enable abused, neglected and disadvantaged young women to overcome their past and work towards a better future.
- 85% of young women who go through our program achieve emotional, social and economic stability afterwards.
- 12% continue with their studies.
- 13% enrol in professional training to run their own business.
- 75% enter into vocational training schemes and are placed in well paid jobs.
- 11% return to OMID to work via our Peer Education & Leadership Program.
- 40% of OMID program graduates also volunteer in their communities.
Find out more about our work and how we help the young women in our care by reading the About Us section of this website.