An Evening of Hope Vancouver
THIS EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE – A RECAP AND SOME PHOTOS WILL FOLLOW SOON
We hope you will join us on October 19 from 6.30-10pm at Living Space, 1706 West 1st Ave (at Pine), Vancouver BC Canada V6J 0E4. for An Evening of Hope, fundraising event in support of OMID.
This will be a memorable evening raising funds and awareness in support of a great cause supporting and empowering young women in Iran. Our event will be an evening of hope, celebration and reflection, with food, a cash bar and entertainment by our special guests Mohsen Namjoo and the Hoor-Ava choir and a live auction. It will also be your chance to hear OMID’s Founder Marjaneh Halati present her annual report about OMID’s work. Our Host is Carmen Ruiz y Laza, Carmen TV on Zoomer Media’s Joy Tv.Our Auctioneer is Hugh Bulmer Vice President of Maynards Fine Art.
If you are interested in sponsorship for this prestigious event please contact Vancouver@omidfoundation.com by email for more details.
Full details of the evening’s program and auction are set out below:
- 6:30 Cocktails and Hors d’ouevres
- 7:00 Evening Program Begins with a welcome from our hots for the evening, Carmen Ruiz y Laza.
- Food Trucks are ready to serve dinner
- Hoor-Ava Choir Performance
- 7:30 Marjaneh Halati founder of Omid Foundation’s presentation
- 8:00 Live Auction with Hugh Bulmer (see items to bid on below)
- 9:00 Dessert
- Mohsen Namjoo Performance
- 9:45 Silent Auction Closes
- 10:00 Raffle Draw
- 10:30 Evening Concludes
We wish to thank the following event sponsors and partners:
Living Space, 1706 West 1st Ave (at Pine), Vancouver.